Spa Store pH Decreaser 500g
- Reduces the pH level in spa and pool water
- For more effective chlorine performance
- Superior water comfort.
It is natural for your spa water pH to move above the desired levels which makes spa water uncomfortable and it also reduces the effectiveness of chlorine sanitisers which costs you money.
1. This product is used for lowering pH and alkalinity. The ideal pH level is 7.4 - 7.6
2. Always test the water using test strips before adding chemicals
3. Dissolve the product in a bucket of spa water, and then apply the solution evenly around the edges of the spa with filter running for 1 hour.
4. As a guide, do not add more than 30 grams of this product to 1000L of spa water at any one time and allow 1-2 hours before subsequent dosing.
Any advice or suggestions above, including but not limited to instructions and dosing rates are intended to be a guide only. Spa Store and its staff recommend you read the full instructions on all chemical containers. We will not accept responsibility for the use of these products.
Spa chemicals cannot be shipped to a Post Box. Please provide a physical address during checkout.