SpaNet SB25 Smart-Flo Boost Pump 2.5 HP
- To suit all Vortex Spas manufactured from October 2018 *Please check with us if you are unsure.*
- Used on Banff, LifeStyle and Arcadia Spas manufactured from November, 2018 *Please check with us if you are unsure.*
- Do not confuse with the previous SpaNet Spa pump model XS-30
Smart-Flo Plumbing Notes:
This thread on a SMARTFLO pump is easy to tighten by hand due to the split lock nut design.
To replace an XS series SpaNet pump with a Smart-Flo pump,simply slide the old coupling lock ring up out of the way (or cut it off)and use the Smart-Flo split lock nut instead.
The Smart-Flo pump will work with any coupling tailpiece (LX, Aquaflow, Waterways, Davey). Simply use the Smart-Flo lock ring with the existing tailpiece. This avoids any need to modify the plumbing.
All Smart-Flo pumps are provided with couplings (2 x split lock rings and 2 x tailpieces with o-rings) so if you need to re-plumb, due to the old pump having different discharge locations, the fittings are already in the pump box. However, due to the split lock nut design re-plumbing will be minimal.
- Model: SB25 KW: 1.85 HP: 2.5
- Amps: 8.6 HZ: 50 RPM: 2850
Click to download the Owner's Manual.
Click to download the Pump brochure.
- Check your model
- Check your part number
- Check Spa type
Still not sure this is the correct heater? Email us.