2240 x 2240mm Spa cover to fit Sundance Bahia
36 Month Warranty
Need help measuring your spa cover?
Download our helpful measurement sheet:
- Made by inserting two high strength polystyrene foam sheets into a vinyl outer.
- Foam cores are in heat sealed bags to stop water logging.
- The bottom of the spa pool cover is made of chlorine resistant p.e. plastic to eliminate bleaching.
- The handles are internally strengthened.
- The tie downs are strengthened and adjustable.
- The spa pool cover locking mechanisms are fitted to limit access to the spa.
- We use proven u.v. resistant vinyl (proven over 17 years of use).
- They feature a strengthened central hinge for years of service.
- The internal foams are supported across the centre with an aluminium channel.
- The internal foams have a 100 to 50mm taper to prevent ponding on the surface of the cover
- Made to order and can be altered as per preference.
- Ships approx. 15 working days upon size confirmation.
Corner radius: 200mm
Colour: Choose from 11 different colours. Note some colours look different on different computer screens. The colour swatches are only used for a rough guide.
Spa Cover FAQ's:
Will a spa cover reduce my spas power use?
Spa pool hard covers have a thermal resistance (R) value of 2.28 and virtually eliminate evaporation. This enables hard covers to save up to 70% of the pool heating energy requirements.
Are the Spa Store spa hardcovers safe?
Spa Store spa covers are designed to prevent a small child accessing the pool. This only works if the locking devices are used.
What sized spas can be covered with a spa hardcover?
Most spas are under 2400mm x 2400mm square and are simple to cover. Larger covers can be made but may need modifications. Email us to discuss further.
Are there any spa shapes that can't be covered?
Spa Store hard spa covers can be custom fitted to almost all spas.
Does a spa hardcover exempt us from the legal requirements to fence?
Your local council is required by law to enforce the fencing of swimming pools act. All councils currently have different interpretations of the act so you will need to contact them directly to determine requirements in your area.
Does compliance to N.Z. safety standard NZ8500:2006 exempt us from the legal requirements to fence?
This is the intention but it hasn't happened yet. The standard was introduced in December 2006 and needs to be adopted by individual councils.