BioGuard Armour Spa Sanitising Granules 800g
Dual Action Spa Sanitiser and Shock.
Unlike Lithium sanitisers, Ozone Sanitisers or Shock reactivates Armour.
- Recommended for daily use to control bacteria and algae in outdoor spas.
- Chlorine based sanitiser with stabilized sodium bromide for long life.
- Unlike Lithium Sanitisers, weekly dosing with shock is not required.
- Not considered Dangerous Goods
- Cannot be used with Nature 2 sticks or SimpleSilver. It will damage these.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
RESTRAINT: DO NOT use this product in indoor heated pools or commercial spa installations . THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SUPER-CHLORINATION.
Approximate Daily Dosage: 6–10 grams per 1000 litres. This dosage rate is intended only as a guide to obtain the correct bromine residual as listed in the Required Levels table. Refer to General Instructions for more information.
1. This product contains a stabilised chlorine compound. Prior to dosing spa, it is recommended that:
(a) The filter system be backwashed and chemically cleaned.
(b) The water be tested and balanced by your BioGuard Approved Retailer.
2. As a daily sanitiser: Apply 6–10 grams of BioGuard Spa Armour per 1000 litres, adding the product directly to bather-free spa water with circulation system operating. Test for available bromine and repeat dosage at 15 minute intervals until a residual of 2.0ppm is reached in cold water, or 4.0ppm is reached in water above 26°C.
3. As an oxidiser: To destroy organic wastes, periodic oxidation of spa water is recommended immediately after heavy use, or once a week after moderate use. Apply 25 grams of Armour per 1000 litres as often as is required. Bathers should not re-enter spa until bromine residual falls below 6.0ppm.
4. Maximum spa water usage temperature is 38°C. Bather time in spas at 38°C should not exceed 15 minutes
Any advice or suggestions above, including but not limited to instructions and dosing rates are intended to be a guide only.
Spa Store and its staff recommend you read the full instructions on all chemical containers.
We will not accept responsibility for the use of these products.
Spa chemicals cannot be shipped to a Post Box. Please provide a physical address during checkout.