Spa Safe Pipe Sanitizer Biocide 5LTR
A degreaser that also has a sanitising action so that the pipes remain hygenically clean until the bath is used again. You should degrease your spa frequently for comfort and enjoyment of each guest. When the spa is used in a commercial environment this should be between each client or after each room stay.
Recommended for cleaning spa bath pipes
- Degreases & cleans spa bath pipes
- Eliminates body grease build-up from spa pipes
- Controls the growth of microorganisms
- Prevents water contamination
- Keeps spa pool water clean & safe
Easy Steps for Spa Bath Cleaning
1. Fill bath with cold water to above jet line.
2. Remove the filters when using this product.
3. Add 50 ml of Spa Safe per 500 litres spa water.
4. Turn jets (pump) on.
5. Run jets for 5-10 minutes. Very dirty pipes will require a longer time.
6. Turn the jets off and drain bath. Rinse the bath with cold water.
7. Using Spa Safe on a clean, damp cloth wipe bath surface and surrounding area.
8. Polish the bath with a clean, dry cloth for a sparkling shine.
Manufacturer: Pool and Spa Poppits
Any advice or suggestions above, including but not limited to instructions and dosing rates are intended to be a guide only.
Spa Store and its staff recommend you read the full instructions on all chemical containers.
We will not accept responsibility for the use of these products.
Spa chemicals cannot be shipped to a Post Box. Please provide a physical address during checkout.