Zodiac Spa Filter Cleaner (in a PACKET only)
Active ingredient: 698G/kg ALKALINE SALTS
- Removes organic contaminants and oils from reusable spa filters
- Suitable for all filters
- Improves filtration efficiency
- Helps spa filters last longer
- Follow instructions found on the rear of the pack.
1. Rinse the filter with a filter wand or low pressure hose.
2. Fill a bucket/bin large enough to cover cartridge with hot water.
3. Add 125 grams of product to the water.
4. Remove cartridge from spa and immerse in solution for a minimum of 3 hours.
5. After 3 hours agitate the cartridge or filter in the water and then rinse off with the filter wand or hose to remove any remaining material.
6. Reassemble filter, then resume normal filtration.
It is advisable to purchase two sets of filters so that they can be rotated. This will prolong filter life.
Dosage rates indicated are a guide only. Please refer to the label for further instructions.
Any advice or suggestions above, including but not limited to instructions and dosing rates are intended to be a guide only.
Spa Store and its staff recommend you read the full instructions on all chemical containers.
We will not accept responsibility for the use of these products.
Spa chemicals cannot be shipped to a Post Box. Please provide a physical address during checkout.