Zodiac Filter Cartridge Cleaner 1Kg
Active constituent: Alkaline Salts
- Suitable for all filters
- Removes organic contaminants from filter cartridge
- Cleans all vital and hidden parts of the pool filter
- Improves filtration efficiency
- Helps spa filters last longer
1. Dismantle filter and hose filter elements to remove any loose debris.
2. Add 250 grams of product to 50 litres of cold water in a garbage bin (or similar).
3. Place the filter elements in to diluted product solution.
4. Allow to soak for 24 hours for best results.
5. Rinse thoroughly and reassemble filter, resume normal filtration.
Any advice or suggestions above, including but not limited to instructions and dosing rates are intended to be a guide only.
Spa Store and its staff recommend you read the full instructions on all chemical containers.
We will not accept responsibility for the use of these products.
Spa chemicals cannot be shipped to a Post Box. Please provide a physical address during checkout.