Spa Alchemy 5L Spa Care Kit
The complete kit to start your spa water treatment with all Natural and environment friendly products.
Natural and sustainable
We believe the enjoyment of your spa shouldn’t unnecessarily impact our environment, nor should it use up limited resources or be harmful to your family.
That is why we developed the Spa Store Eco range spa water treatment system.
Made from 100% sustainable plant-based enzymes, it’s powerful yet 100% biodegradable.
Developed in New Zealand using the latest in sustainable cleaning science, Spa Store Eco will keep your spa water clean, clear and in balance.
Safe for your family, safe for the environment and safe for our future.
- Easy 4 to 6 week treatment so you can relax
- 100% biodegradable for the sake of our planet
- Natural Ingredients so is is sustainable, safe for your family and the environment
- Made in New Zealand
- Spa Alchemy Natural Water Treatment 5L
- Natural Spa Filter Cleaner 500ml
- Natural Spa Pipe Cleaner 500ml
- Natural Spa Surface Cleaner 500ml
- 1 pc of Microfiber cloth for scratch-less cleaning of Spa
Ingredients: Proprietary plant based formula, surfactants and natural scent.
Startup Process -
- Drain the spa pool - the best practice is to add Natural Pipe cleaner and leave the spa running for 10 mins and then drain the spa pool.
- Clean all the surfaces - use Natural Surface Cleaner to clean the surface of the spa. Best to use microfiber cloth to clean the spa to have a scratch-less and smooth surfaces.
- Clean the filters - Spray the Natural Filter Cleaner inside /out of the filters, leave for 15 mins to loosen scum build up and then rinse well with high pressure hose or spa wand/comb. If possible, put in the sun to dry.
- Refill the spa pool with fresh water.
Water Treatment Process -
Turn your Spa Jets on, add 100ml of Spa Alchemy Natural Water Treatment for every 1000 litres of pool water and keep the spa pool running for 20 mins. After 20 mins, the spa pool will be ready to use. Repeat every 4 to 6 weeks.
(NB : Every Spa pool is different due to temperature, usage and quality of water. You may need to dose your spa more or less frequently.)
As a routine, always clean your filters on a regular basis (weekly recommended). You may use the Natural Filter Cleaner to quickly remove the historical scum built into the filters. Spray the Natural Filter Cleaner inside /out of the filters, leave for 15 mins to loosen scum build up and then rinse well with high pressure hose or spa wand/comb. If possible, put in the sun to dry.
The spa pool water should be clear and odorless.
Thereafter, please add 100ml per 1000 litres of pool water every 4 to 6 weeks.
For better results, we suggest taking a shower prior getting into the spa pool to maintain the high quality of water as body lotions, sunscreen, creams, oils, etc may affect the chemistry and reduce the quality of water.
To ensure compliance with your spa manufacturer's warranty test your water as per their instructions.
New Zealand Standard (NZS5826.2010: Pool water quality) requires a minimum 2mg/L of free available chlorine or 4mg/L of total bromine in spa pools.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
Eye irritant. Avoid eye contact. Do not drink. Do not inhale mist or vapour.
Eyes: In case of contact, flush with cool water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a physician.
Ingestion: Drink cool water and call physician. Do not induce vomiting.